Skip to main content

 YOGA DAY CELEBRATIONS

Name-Samruddh N

Class - 4A2

Asana name - Trikonasa

Benefits - strengthen's and stretches the arms, back, hips, thighs and leg.

Reduces blood pressure and stress.


Name -Dedipya S

Class - 4A1

Asana name - Kapotasana

Benefits - Strengthens the back muscles, improves posture. Stimulates the organ of abdomen and neck.



Name - Avani

Class - 4A2

Asana name- Suryanamaskara

Benefits - strengthens your back as well as your muscles and brings down blood sugar levels. It also improves metabolism and blood circulation.


 Name - Tanay S and Thanmay S

Family member name - Srikanth

Relation  - Father

Class - 4A3

Asana name - pranayama

Benefits - Improves sleep quality, reduces high blood pressure, improves lung function, decreases stress.


Student: Adhithya Mudhaliyappan

Mother: Viji c

Father: Mudhaliyappan Ramasamy

Class: 5 A2

Asanana performed: 1.Bhujangasana

Benefits: It increases the flexibility, tones the abdomen, strengthens the arms and shoulders, decreases stiffness of the lower back and improves the digestion

Asana performed: 2.Vrikshasana

Benefits: Strenghthens the hips and pelvic region, tones the leg muscle, promote balance, improves posture and helps build focus and concentration.


Student name: Lekhan B M
Class: 5
Asana: Soorya Namaskar














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inter Class Competition for class 7 to 10
Independence day celebration. prize disitribution for toppers class 4-9 (2017-2018) class 4a I. R REGAN JOSHVA               II ABHAY SURYA               III BHAVEETH RAGHAVAN  class 4b I AARYASHREE HERALE II BHUVANA III RAJESHWARI GOWDA N class 4c I. NIHARIK R HAVANUR II. NACHIKETA III. BHOMIKA M CLASS 4D I. KANISK S AMIN II. SINCHANA M M III. BRINDHA M CLASS 4E I. BHUVAN II. ANIKA RAGINI UMESH III. JEYESHH KARUNAA SHABU CLASS 5A I. DHRUVI PATEL II. SANJANA H C III. ADHISHYA MUDHALIYAPPAN CLASS 5B I. SUMAN S II. VARSHAS III. SHREYA N JAKHARIYA CLASS 5C I. ADHITYA S III. MAYANK GANACHARI CLASS 6A I.POOJITHA J II. HARISMITHA J III. DHRUVITHA K J CLASS 6B  I. SAHANA H N III. RESHMA U SHETTY CLASS 7 I.SAHANA RAO II. KEERTHANA V
Class board decorations by Prep .